Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » LGBT » Does not want his cock?

Does not want his cock?

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

I had recently known someone from a bar. Yes, I came to know this gay guy over that bar. Anyway, we made some chats while drinking our beers. So, this gay guy told me that he is grossed just by looking at his own genital. Could it be that he despises his own cock? Nevertheless, he loves seeing the cocks of other men. What gives? LOL.

If he abhors his own cock, then he might want to get rid of it! He could have a surgery to remove it.

But that is not an easy decision. You could not just have an appointment to a doctor and state that you want to get rid of it.

He is gay but we cannot make sure that he is open in becoming a trans.

Not sure how we're going to talk about his cock when you haven't told us his reason why he hates it. Is it crooked, too big or too small for most guys that he has dated, etc...

I think he is too gay for his cock when he sees it he want to suck it badly lol.

Yeah might be one of those reasons but until OP gives more context we can't ever say for sure, I'm sure some people have their own insecurities regarding their own genitals and it was the same for me when I hit puberty but he could have an entirely different reason why he hates his own cock.

He might be one of those people who have body image issues that's why he hates it? I think that's just fine as long as the men that he hookups with love them lmao.

I guess that you are talking about the other condition, but his case is a different one. How about him having a gender identity disorder?

I think that he needs to have a proper transition. He hates it because he thinks that it should not be there. There are people who say that they were born in a wrong body. He may be a woman in his mind.

Yes, you are right. Not all gays would like to be women. Only trans would want to be women. Gays would want to remain as gays.

Why do you think that he has to undergo sexual reassignment surgery? Just because he doesn't like the way his dick looks like, it doesn't automatically mean that he has to undergo srs in order to be happy.

Yeah I agree, Trans would only think of being in a woman's body, Gays would just try to be feminine.

I think that despise is such a strong word. Unless that's what he told you. Maybe he thinks that there is something wrong with it that's why he doesn't like it. Like it might be too big or too small.

How about you? Do you hate your cock or not?

It's all the same GreenPIZZAHEY why would I hate my cock? It's the one that gives me enjoyment and pleasure.

I don't see anything wrong when it comes to hating a body part. I bet that if you stand in front of a mirror naked, you might find a body part that you might end up hating.

Вы здесь » Love pants » LGBT » Does not want his cock?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно