Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Dating & Hookup Advice » Free Meal

Free Meal

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Has any of you went out for a date with a guy that you didn't really liked just because you're dead broke or low on cash? Just wondering if any of the ladies here has done it before since that's my go to move when I was still studying and I'm broke.

I think that I've done it a couple of times already. Was kinda lucky since the timing was perfect when they asked me out.

Have you done it with different guys or was it only one guy you kept on doing it?

I have done it with different guys.

Are you only questioning ladies on this one? I don't know that a lot of ladies also have a modus on getting a free meal haha.

There's a lot of ladies whose doing a foodie call dude. Imagine if a hot lady asks you out and told you it's your treat. Will you ever think that she's just after a free meal?

Well if you been on a date where the girl paid the meal, then feel free to tell us about it.

They actually term this one "foodie call" I only did it once since it's deceptive and felt sorry with the guy and it was a nice restaurant so I agree with him to go on a date and I ordered an expensive food that was so good and he paid for it.

Did he ever ask you out to be his boyfriend and rejected him? That guy must be rich.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:44:56)

Yes, I've went out with men for that exact reason and I often tell it to them in the middle of the date.

And what's their reaction when you told them that? Did they take it seriously, got made at you, etc...

It happened only once when he invited me to have dinner at his house and he will cook. He is a chef by the way and I use the opportunity to get free food if I accept the date.

I did borrow a small amount of cash and he treated me on a coffee date. Said I was broke and he's my saviour and he was happy that he did something for me.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Dating & Hookup Advice » Free Meal

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно