Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Relationship Issues » You drive me nuts!

You drive me nuts!

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Has anyone of you went crazy when your partner has told you an annoying phrase or did something to annoy you? Like when a guy is obsessing over his ex and he keeps on saying "You know my ex was....." and you were thinking: "just stop comparing us already".

When he keeps on looking at my phone and it's an invasion of privacy. There’s nothing bad about it but I want him to trust me.

Did he tell you why he keeps on looking at your phone?

I had an ex who would completely ignore every time I was hanging out with him and his friends.

Well, I hope that his friends are the ones who are talking to you and they never make you felt out of place when you're with them.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:40:40)

Every time he watches those sexy girl videos and stalks their Instagram photos so he can drool over their pictures like a pervert.

My ex always tells me "If you really care about me you would.." blah blah blah. I really hate hearing those words every time he complains.

How long did it take before you decided to break up with him so that you can stop hearing that phrase from him?

Luckily, I have never been with a guy who was like that. If that ever happens we would definitely end up having a huge argument because of it.

Was there a valid reason why he keeps on comparing you to his ex? You should have told him that he should just stop dating you and go back to her beloved ex that he keeps on talking about.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:41:07)

Yeah, he annoys me when he keeps on reminding me that he already told me that. He keeps on saying I've already told you a million times and in my mind bitch please you are exaggerating and you must have told it on one of your girls and not me.

If you're the type who often forgets stuff, then it is understandable for his part that he has to keep on reminding you.

She always annoys me when she keeps on talking about shopping and needs new clothes since I always provide them but if she wants a new pair of knickers I get excited immediately and ask her to buy one.

Are you sure that she's your girlfriend and not a sugar baby? lmao

I've dated a guy who was complains a lot whenever we are together. He keeps on telling me to do things a certain way.

Are you talking about when it comes to sex or this is something in general?

How many months did it take you before you broke up with him?

No, I don't actually care about what she says to me or an annoying habit that she does. The only thing that keeps on bugging me is when she's snooping on my phone.

I had an ex before who was so annoying everytime we had an argument and he keeps on saying " blah blah blah" every time I raise my voice on him.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Relationship Issues » You drive me nuts!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно