Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Relationship Issues » Tempted to cheat

Tempted to cheat

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

Has any of you attempted to cheat with your partner or had crossed the line? An ex-worker of mine dates multiple girls even though he is married already. If not, What prevented you from crossing that line? How close were you?

This might sound unbelievable but I think my own ego is what keeps me from cheating and I don't want to be a douchebag.

I've actually been tempted to have one night stands with some of my former workmates before. Didn't do them since I don't want for karma to bite me in the ass for one night of fun with a hot workmate.

I'm also a bit tempted to do it with my workmate but I keep thinking about karma to avoid it.

That has never crossed my mind and I've always remained faithful to the guy that I'm seeing at the time.

Good for you sometimes it's hard to resist men especially when they're hot.

Do you think that there is a chance that you might decide to cheat on your partner?

What mostly stops me from cheating is the fear of him turning against me or the fear of someone seeing me and reporting back to my partner what I did.

Were on the same page and I don't want to be seen and be called a "bitch" or a cheating "slut".

I get this kind of fear too and I don't want to fight my partner because of it.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:38:10)

Yeah, sometimes they tempt me by sending me nude pics so I can come over. That will work if I'm single but if I'm in a relationship I will just go to my boyfriend and make love with him. Always put your bf/gf in your mind to prevent you from cheating.

Have you actually went to a guy's place because he sent you a dick pic? Talking about when you're single here and not when you're seeing someone.

Yes, but when I'm in a relationship I never done it as I believe in karma.

I've never been tempted to cheat on the guys that I've dated.

Well, since you two are just dating then you should not think of cheating and it makes no sense.

Guess that you're a one man type of woman that's why you never thought of cheating on any of your boyfriends.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:39:10)

I was actually so close in cheating with my ex before till he calls me and confesses how much he loves me and that ended my thought of cheating with him.

What was your reason why you're thinking of cheating on him?

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:39:20)

I was tempted into doing it once since the girl that was flirting with me was a crush of mine when I first say her.

So you've taken the chance and it must be a dream hookup to you when that happened.

It's really a tough choice not to cheat when your crush approaches you. Did your partner know about it?

Well, I don't really like the consequences of cheating that's why I never cross the line and just keep thinking about him.

Do you fantasize that guy was fucking you when you and your boyfriend are doing it?

I only have crushes but didn't even attempt to cheat. I also control myself when we are drinking so men will not take advantage of me.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Relationship Issues » Tempted to cheat

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно