Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Dating & Hookup Advice » When we kiss

When we kiss

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Is it really necessary that we should close our eyes when we kiss? Is there a rule that states it should be done that way?

It is not really necessary, but it is advisable. It would feel so awkward when two people kiss each other while their eyes are wide open. Kissing with the eyes closed would make you feel a stronger emotion. It is like you would feel the love tenderly. Well, that is true if the two people are lovers.

That's true it just feels so right closing your eyes while you're kissing. It's almost as if it's enhancing your emotions and it gets so passionate.

I don't think that there's a rule that tells you that the both of you needs to keep their eyes closed while kissing. But I think it is strange that if you're kissing the other person while your eyes are open.

Kinda strange but it is well known that we close our eyes when we kiss to express ourselves emotionally attached to them.

I agree with him on this one. And if you think that we're wrong, try to make out with a guy with your eyes open. I bet you're going to find it strange or awkward lol.

Why would I make out with a guy? You try it maybe you like kissing a guy.

That's funny trying it out with a guy, I think he's bisexual.

Lol my bad. Don't imagine it with a guy but with a girl.

I'm guessing that it makes it more passionate and intense? Also I'm not sure where am I going to look if I make out with a guy while my eyes are open. Am I going to try and look what's behind him, or do an eye roll if I feel that he's a bad kisser and I'm not enjoying it, etc...

Actually, you won't see anything good if you open your eyes while kissing him. The space between your faces is too little to even see his entire face.

I would definitely do an eye roll also when he uses too much tongue.

I often pull back during a make out session if the guy is using way too much tongue.

You should like it Latika because for me I like big aggressive men who fights even with their tongue.

This is what might happen if I end up making out with a guy while my eyes are open. My would dart all over the place, thinking when will he stop kissing me, etc...

What would dart all over the place?

There is no rule about closing the eyes, but it is already a common practice to close the eyes while kissing.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:25:51)

Agree. It is actually very noticeable to see people closing their eyes while kissing especially in movies or with people making up in the streets.

Do you think that this common practice has been done ever since or its just a recent thing?

Yeah, closing your eyes means you're solely focused on the other person.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:26:05)

Why not everyone who has replied to this topic try and make out with their eyes wide open so they can post here what they felt when you were doing it.

Why not try it for us then update what it feels if you keep your eyes open while kissing.

I actually tried it but I could not stop by eyes from closing. The closing of my eyes is really unstoppable. Lol

I think its more passionate if you close your eyes while kissing. If I'll torrid kiss someone I manage to stay my eyes wide open.

You can't really avoid closing your eyes while kissing unless you are really not in the mood for kissing or you do not want the person you are kissing I guess.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Dating & Hookup Advice » When we kiss

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно