Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Ask A Woman » He says yes then suddenly says no

He says yes then suddenly says no

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Say that you like a man and you immediately asked him out on the date. He then says yes and you two have set the time and place already. After a few days later, you'd ask him about the date then suddenly says that he is no longer interested, how would you take that?

Then you have no choice but to accept that he changed his mind already. It is good that it ended before you even had the chance to start.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:20:35)

But, would it still be possible that you could reschedule it for some other time in the future?

Yes. At least, you had not expected too much from him. It was already a good start, actually. Better not bother him anymore.

People are free to change their minds. And we are not in the position to reject whatever their decision is.

He could have learned something from me so he canceled that was supposed to happen. I would ask him for the real reason of the cancellation. I need to know in order for me to correct it.

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:21:44)

It's clear that he is avoiding you so you should stop there. He will think that you are so desperate to be chasing him when he already called it quits

Yes, that could be a reason. He could have learned that you are bad in bed, so he backed off. Anyway, you should learn the real reason why.

Sometimes, most people would not bother to tell the real reasons. It is something that they want to keep confidential.

First, if a woman asked for it, it could mean that she is too aggressive. And most men actually do not want very aggressive women to the point that they look like they are the boss. Anyway, I think those things do happen. What can you do?

That's not fair, and guys would be mad why we cannot make up our minds and now that we are straightforward with our thoughts, and they do not like it? That makes me really mad.

It could be that he had become busy. You may try to invite him again after some time. If he still refused to have a date with you, then you already know what to do. Stay away from him, okay?

If something really came up then try to understand and if he then says he is no longer interested well, it came into his mind that he's no longer into you. He's been seeing someone or he is not interested in dates at all.

Yes, there could be some more important appointments that he had to do. You could invite him again for some other time.

Sorry, but I can't take no for an answer. If I'd convinced him that I've had days preparing for our date then he MUST show up because I've made early reservations already. Surely, he might change his mind and would still go out with me.

You could say all you want but if he had made his mind, then you could somewhat reverse it anymore. You could not compel someone to date you, after all.

Sure he can say that he is no longer interested but maybe because you're not asking him out the right way to make him feel interested again. Ask him out again, this time, enthusiastically say that it would be a waste if he declines your one-time offer.

Wow, he should do some reality check that I was the one asking him out already and he says yes the first time around. Then upon asking him the second time he would tell me that he is no longer interested already? I mean why? Is there something wrong about me? I could recall that I did not do something that would make him decline my offer, or could be that someone told him something bad about me. Ugh!

He lied when he agreed to have a date with you. You know, sometimes, those men tell lies just to get by. You should not believe everything that they say.

Right! Next time, if he says yes, expect for the worse that he will soon change his mind then suddenly says no to you. That's okay, you should go ahead and look for another guy to have a decent date with.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Ask A Woman » He says yes then suddenly says no

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно