Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Introductions » Exploring

Exploring

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

As my username implies, I am here because I am exploring. Yeah, I am exploring the things on this forum. I guess that this is a platform where we could have various kinds of interactions from postings of topics, to commenting, to replying to other people and to some extent, exploring other people and have having some hookups. And you know what? I want to have these all.

Hello, Exploring! Welcome to this forum. I hope that you would have a great stay on this forum. Feel free to post and have some interactions with the other members.

Hello RiparianPan, I'm curious if you're a great conversationalist. What kind of topics do you like?

Could it be that she's also interested to explore her sexuality, like, is she interested to hook up with women?

Would you like to welcome me, too? I am also a newbie on this forum. Signed up months ago but recently has become active.

What kind of explorer are you exactly? Are you someone like Dora, Lara Croft, or Indiana Jones?

She could be all of them! lol. Dora is for the kids. Lara is for the ladies. How about Indiana Jones?

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:03:47)

If you were to be asked for that question, who would you choose and why?

If the guy hates snakes, then it she could be Indiana Jones? Since he hates snakes as well

So, have you begun the exploration process? Or would you like to get some help from the other members?

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:04:04)

I think she can take it from here. I've seen some posts where she usually replies and engages with other members, it's a good start actually.

But it would be better if she sends some private messages to the men she likes to have some interactions.

I think that you already know the things that people do on this forum. Let us start the exploration and let the fun begin. I am exciting for this one. I hope that I could find some sexy men here. Yeah, sexy men.

I'm not sexy as you can see, but I'm interested to be friends with you. So, what kind of fun are you into? Naughty or wholesome or both?

If you want to have all of those that you stated then you must become active on this forum. Active means that you check things daily. Would you be able to do that one?

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 15:04:30)

I think she can handle that. She can also check this forum out from time to time, even at work. She might even invite some friends or co-workers to join in the forum as well...

just hope that you actually practice what you're suggesting to her

What do you SPECIFICALLY want to explore here? Does it have something to do with your sexuality? Or explore some new and exciting positions? Or get to explore different places because of a hookup? I want to know.

Sounds like you're willing to help her when it comes to exploring her sexuality

Вы здесь » Love pants » Introductions » Exploring

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно