Love pants

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Love pants » Profile Reviews » Bi and I want to make that clear in my profile

Bi and I want to make that clear in my profile

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

I've recently come out as bi even if I've never dated a guy before and I really want to know if there's something that I can do to attract guys to my profile? Is there something specific that I can say or something I'm not saying that would increase my chances better? I figure I would have better luck trying on here to meet guys but I think I need some help

You could always say something like you're curious or just generally say queer. You can also just mention that you are bi or that you play for both teams. I don't know

Just put bi

Say you don't discriminate...that's fun

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:58:32)

I just say bi. No sense in beating around the bush and pretending to be straight when I really like both. I remember before I did that on another site that a guy got really pissed at me cause he found out that I was dating girls and he said that it was like I was cheating on him and that he couldn't trust me even when we weren't even in a relationship. So just say bi and you can prevent all that drama

Why'd he get mad at you? It's not like you did anything wrong

Отредактировано Pants (Чт 14:58:42)

Probably he was jealous cause I was getting hotter girls than him

Lol nice

Nice, you can creat our own thread!

Nice

Вы здесь » Love pants » Profile Reviews » Bi and I want to make that clear in my profile

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно